[REDWatch Heritage] Central to Eveleigh: Invitation to Contribute to 15 September

Geoff Turnbull geoff at turnbulls-au.com
Wed Aug 20 16:45:45 EST 2014

Dear All

Following please find an email received from UrbanGrowth NSW today asking
for broader input. This opportunity is until Monday 15th September. REDWatch
encourages you to take this opportunity to comment on the material that
UrbanGrowth has produced as this will form the basis of what they use to
brief consultants for the next phase of the project.

The UrbanGrowth email below provides an overview of the early consultations
last year and this year and links to some of the document in the download
section of www.central2eveleigh.com.au. There is some additional information
on the UrbanGrowth NSW site and also on the REDWatch website under the
Central to Eveleigh tab <http://www.redwatch.org.au/RWA/corridor> . REDWatch
recently made a statement on Central to Eveleigh
<http://www.redwatch.org.au/RWA/corridor/140716redwatch> - Some REDWatch
Concerns that you may also wish to read.

We realise it is a busy time but we hope you will be able to jot down a few
thoughts and pass them on to Kerrie Symonds ksymonds at urbangrowth.nsw.gov.au.

Regards,

Geoff

Geoffrey Turnbull

Spokesperson

REDWatch

Ph Wk: (02) 8004 1490  Mob: 0418 457 392

email: mail at redwatch.org.au