[REDWatch Heritage] MIRVAC Locomotive Workshop Info Session Wed 11 July

Geoff Turnbull geoff at turnbulls-au.com
Tue Jul 10 20:21:06 AEST 2018

Dear Eveleigh Heritage People

Just a quick reminder for those who have concerns about Mirvac’s plans for
the redevelopment the Locomotive Workshops at ATP Eveleigh. *Mirvac has
arranged a drop in Design Updates Information Session from* *5:30pm – 7pm
on Wednesday 11th July. *

The purpose of this session is to review the final design that has been
submitted to the Department of Planning on the Locomotive Workshop
building. You will have an opportunity to view the latest plans and ask any
questions you may have. The session will take place in the Mirvac Site
Office, Bay 7, 2 Locomotive Street, Eveleigh. Many REDWatch members raised
concerns about the proposal so we encourage people to attend this session
to understand what changes have been made and what has not.

You can review the response to submission documents on the Planning and
Environment website and below we have provided some easy links to the
response and key documents.

Bays 1-4a, Locomotive Workshop
<http://majorprojects.planning.nsw.gov.au/index.pl?action=view_job&job_id=8517>
– see Response to Submissions for all documents

·         2018-06-12 SSDA 8517 BAYS 1-4A_ LOCOMOTIVE WORKSHOP RTS REPORT.pdf
<https://majorprojects.accelo.com/public/38660fad4f70347a35ec86f72cd87329/2018-06-12%20SSDA%208517%20BAYS%201-4A_%20LOCOMOTIVE%20WORKSHOP%20RTS%20REPORT.pdf>
(5.050 MB)

·         2018-06-12 Appendix A_ Response to Issue Schedule_ Government
Agencies and Independent Bodies.pdf
<https://majorprojects.accelo.com/public/e0a8d5aaf3d094eb44c24ccb63c7f30d/2018-06-12%20Appendix%20A_%20Response%20to%20Issue%20Schedule_%20Government%20Agencies%20and%20Independent%20Bodies.pdf>
(669.2 KB)

·         2018-06-12 Appendix B_ Response to Issue Schedule_ Public.pdf
<https://majorprojects.accelo.com/public/e07fdf0e09a76bad91cb9b32eb588dda/2018-06-12%20Appendix%20B_%20Response%20to%20Issue%20Schedule_%20Public.pdf>
(327.7 KB)

·         2018-06-12 Appendix E_ Heritage Response Report.pdf
<https://majorprojects.accelo.com/public/f77ac608755b197b943cd5392b46c862/2018-06-12%20Appendix%20E_%20Heritage%20Response%20Report.pdf>
(6.180 MB)

·         2018-06-12 Appendix F_ Framework of Interpretation Strategies for
the ATP.pdf
<https://majorprojects.accelo.com/public/50e6d4756f6226c625c499d6d243fd38/2018-06-12%20Appendix%20F_%20Framework%20of%20Interpretation%20Strategies%20for%20the%20ATP.pdf>
(49.38 KB)

·         2018-06-12 Appendix G_ SSDA 8517 Suggested Conditions of
Consent.pdf
<https://majorprojects.accelo.com/public/e170f7b2900554707406835b8926f550/2018-06-12%20Appendix%20G_%20SSDA%208517%20Suggested%20Conditions%20of%20Consent.pdf>
(143.3 KB)

·         2018-06-12 Appendix O_ Traffic and Transport Response to Agency
Submissions Statement_Part1.pdf
<https://majorprojects.accelo.com/public/f5bf9e58dc720275dafb08e22f40d325/2018-06-12%20Appendix%20O_%20Traffic%20and%20Transport%20Response%20to%20Agency%20Submissions%20Statement_Part1.pdf>
(1.076 MB)

·         2018-06-12 Appendix O_ Traffic and Transport Response to Agency
Submissions Statement_Part2.pdf
<https://majorprojects.accelo.com/public/2035de67952ac25600b60bb007e77a4a/2018-06-12%20Appendix%20O_%20Traffic%20and%20Transport%20Response%20to%20Agency%20Submissions%20Statement_Part2.pdf>
(6.468 MB)

Bays 5-15, Locomotive Workshop
<http://majorprojects.planning.nsw.gov.au/index.pl?action=view_job&job_id=8449>
– see Response to Submissions

·         2018-06-12 SSDA 8449 BAYS 5-15_ LOCOMOTIVE WORKSHOP RTS REPORT.pdf
<https://majorprojects.accelo.com/public/635da673ac01cfb6790fa6031151b73c/2018-06-12%20SSDA%208449%20BAYS%205-15_%20LOCOMOTIVE%20WORKSHOP%20RTS%20REPORT.pdf>
(1.960 MB)

·         2018-06-12 Appendix A_ Response to Issue Schedule_ Government
Agencies and Independent Bodies.pdf
<https://majorprojects.accelo.com/public/70946406f023e8496e4b73c19a6fed93/2018-06-12%20Appendix%20A_%20Response%20to%20Issue%20Schedule_%20Government%20Agencies%20and%20Independent%20Bodies.pdf>
(432.7 KB)

·         2018-06-12 Appendix B_ Response to Issue Schedule_ Public.pdf
<https://majorprojects.accelo.com/public/f4f595c5e754006f6ed5b959140189a1/2018-06-12%20Appendix%20B_%20Response%20to%20Issue%20Schedule_%20Public.pdf>
(325.5 KB)

·         2018-06-12 Appendix D_ Heritage Response Report.pdf
<https://majorprojects.accelo.com/public/5af26ec6725dc8efbe71a4999e12a177/2018-06-12%20Appendix%20D_%20Heritage%20Response%20Report.pdf>
(6.180 MB)

·         2018-06-12 Appendix E_ Framework of Interpretation Strategies for
the ATP.pdf
<https://majorprojects.accelo.com/public/25aa895b4f49c7c991eb99bfed724629/2018-06-12%20Appendix%20E_%20Framework%20of%20Interpretation%20Strategies%20for%20the%20ATP.pdf>
(49.38 KB)

·         2018-06-12 Appendix F_ SSDA 8449 Suggested Conditions of
Consent.pdf
<https://majorprojects.accelo.com/public/8d5965b86097b06412e43900177f737c/2018-06-12%20Appendix%20F_%20SSDA%208449%20Suggested%20Conditions%20of%20Consent.pdf>
(132.7 KB)

·         2018-06-12 Appendix I_ Traffic and Transport Response to Agency
Submissions Statement_Part1.pdf
<https://majorprojects.accelo.com/public/7ddbbb278747fee410c9d972514594c9/2018-06-12%20Appendix%20I_%20Traffic%20and%20Transport%20Response%20to%20Agency%20Submissions%20Statement_Part1.pdf>
(1.076 MB)

·         2018-06-12 Appendix I_ Traffic and Transport Response to Agency
Submissions Statement_Part2.pdf
<https://majorprojects.accelo.com/public/133fad3fe05b13a2221808a31c50d6e3/2018-06-12%20Appendix%20I_%20Traffic%20and%20Transport%20Response%20to%20Agency%20Submissions%20Statement_Part2.pdf>
(6.468 MB)

According to the Department of Planning’s website the Department is
currently waiting on further information from Mirvac before finalising
their assessment and making their recommendations. The recommendations will
then go to the Independent Planning Commission
<http://ipcn.nsw.gov.au/projects> where people can make their final
arguments to a Commission Hearing before a final decision is made by the
Commission.

You can see the concerns REDWatch made about the original proposal at REDWatch
Submission on Locomotive Workshops SSDAs
<http://www.redwatch.org.au/RWA/statesignificant/atp/loco/171220redw>.

Regards,

Geoff

Geoffrey Turnbull

REDWatch Co-Spokesperson

Ph Wk: (02) 8004 1490  Mob: 0418 457 392

email: spokesperson at redwatch.org.au

web: www.redwatch.org.au

FB: www.facebook.com/RedfernEveleighDarlingtonWaterlooWatch/