[Lift Redfern] Are you available next week?

Lift Redfern liftredfern at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:34:42 EST 2012

Dear Lift Redfern Supporters,

The Lift Redfern Station Campaign will start with an official launch on the
*19th March* with “Carriages & Platforms Week” at Redfern station, leading
into a month long signature push. Community members and commuters are urged
to come along and support this call for action and help collect 10,000
signatures for a petition which can then generate debate in parliament to
make Redfern station accessible.

We are calling on volunteers to lend a hand for a couple of hours,
petitioning will take place in and around Redfern station during peak
times; 8am - 10.30am and 4pm - 6pm.

If you are available during these times throughout the week please email
me, we need all the hands we can get to make Redfern station accessible
now!

Kind Regards,

Laura

Lift Redfern