[Lift Redfern] The home stretch

Lift Redfern liftredfern at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 09:50:19 EST 2012

Final Official Tally Room Results

*Thursday 26th April*

Lift Redfern organisers are holding the final tally room count next
Thursday, 26th April, in the lead up to officially handing the petitions
over to Parliament in May.  We are currently sitting on *9,028* signatures
and fast approaching that finish line, we are asking everyone who may be
holding signatures to please forward them to the PO Box or to South Sydney
Community Aid or The Factory Community Centre to pass through to the tally
room.

*Can you spare an hour? We will be petitioning at Carriageworks for the
Eveleigh Markets and the RedWater Markets this Saturday as well as at
Redfern Station on Monday and Tuesday morning between 8am - 9am to gather
those final 1,000+ signatures, if you are available to lend a hand let us
know – liftredfern at gmail.com or call Laura on 0450 259 805.*

Lets make Redfern station accessible NOW!

Many thanks for all your support and efforts in this campaign.

Lift Redfern Working Groups