[Lift Redfern] Volunteer Awards

Lift Redfern liftredfern at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 22:50:48 EST 2012

Dear all,

I am very happy to tell you that the Lift Redfern campaign was awarded a
community group certificate of achievement on Tuesday 29th May at
Erskineville Bowling Club.  The event organised by the Redfern and Waterloo
Neighbourhood Advisory Board's events group was hosted by the Factory
Community Centre to celebrate and recognise the outstanding volunteers
within our community.

Cr Irene Doutney, Geoff Turnbull and myself were there on the day to accept
the award, Cr Doutney said many wonderful things about the campaign on the
day in particular all the hard work that everyone put in to gather our
11,000 plus signatures!

Please find attached the pdf version of the Lift Redfern group award, I
would like to thank everyone for their contributions in the campaign.
 Without your passion and commitment to the cause we wouldn't of been able
to achieve the tremendous success that we have to date.

Kind Regards,

Laura Kelly