[Lift Redfern] People's petition

Lift Redfern liftredfern at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 10:33:44 EST 2012

Dear Lift Redfern friends,

What’s On?
People’s Petition to Parliament of New South Wales

*Thursday 23rd August at 4.30pm*

Following the tabling of over 11,000 signatures to Parliament in May the
Lift Redfern Campaign organisers have been advised that a debate is to take
place on 23rd August at around 4.30pm.

We are calling on all Lift Redfern supporters to join us outside Parliament
House - Watch this space for more info!!

http://liftredfernstation.wordpress.com/whats-on/

*Important update*: The Lift Redfern campaign continues on it's mission to
have the NSW Government make Redfern station accessible for all.  On Monday
16th July 2012 representatives of the NSW Minister for Transport, Transport
NSW and the Lift Redfern: Make Redfern Station Accessible community
campaign met to discuss the request contained in our petition to the New
South Wales Parliament.

Please find attached the update for details of this meeting.

We hope you are able to spare an hour on the 23rd of August and join us at
Parliament house to show the communities support in making Redfern station
accessible.

Kind Regards,

Laura
Lift Redfern