[Lift Redfern] [Lift Redfern Organisers] Lift Redfern Meeting Wednesday 31st October #### Postponed #####

Michael Mackenzie Shreenan MShreenan at the-factory.org.au
Fri Oct 26 10:19:24 EST 2012

Dear friends and supporters

Apologies for the short notice, we have realised that our scheduled meeting next week Wed 31st October 2012 clashes with a significant community event.

On that day the premier screening of Redfern Now takes place at the Redfern Centre/Block of the new TV series REDFERN Now.

Therefore out of consideration for those who will want to attend this unique and exciting event, we have decided to postpone our meeting.

We will announce the new meeting date as soon as possible.

We thank you for your understanding in this matter and apologies for any inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Mike Shreenan on behalf of Lift Redfern

Michael M Shreenan
Executive Officer