[Lift Redfern] Meeting reminder

Lift Redfern liftredfern at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 12:21:50 EST 2013

Dear all,

Just a reminder that the next Lift Redfern meeting is on *Wednesday 30th
January at 6pm in the Factory Community Centre*, 67 Raglan Street, Waterloo
2017.

As you all know the Parliamentary debate has been and gone, and it is time
for us to start phase 2 of the campaign now that we are all refreshed and
full of ideas after the Christmas break!

I have attached a copy of "Where to Next" for the campaign that will lead
the meetings discussions on Wednesday however, we are looking for people to
have their thinking caps on and come up with creative and unique ways of
the getting the NSW Government to take notice and 'Make Redfern Station
Accessible Now!!

Is there someone you know/or can think of that could contribute to the
campaign? Let us know.

We look forward to seeing you next week.

Kind Regards,

Laura
Lift Redfern