[Lift Redfern] (no subject)

Lift Redfern liftredfern at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 18:38:41 EST 2013

Dear all,

As the second phase of the Lift Redfern campaign has commenced we have
started an online petition as one of our many approaches to keep the need
for equal access at Redfern Station on the political agenda.  We ask that
you continue to support the campaign by signing this new online petition
requesting for a timeframe as to when work will start on a full upgrade of
the station as well as the immediate installation of lifts on platforms 11
& 12 as an interim measure.  Please share this link with your friends,
family and colleagues.

http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/lift-redfern-make-redfern-station-accessible-now

Many Thanks,

Laura