[Lift Redfern] Redfern Station Upgrade Meeting

Geoff Turnbull geoff at turnbulls-au.com
Sun Feb 25 20:26:32 AEDT 2018

Hi Lift Redfern People

Six years ago we started the Lift Redfern Campaign that delivered one lift
at Redfern and you were one of the people that helped make that happen.

REDWatch has arranged for its meeting on Thursday 1st March to focus on
Redfern Station and we thought you might be interested in knowing about it
and coming along.

Laura Kelly who was active at South Sydney Community Aid in the Lift Redfern
Campaign will give an introduction to the earlier campaign and we will then
have Transport for NSW talking about the Upgrading of the Station and City
Rail talking about changes proposed for the Gibbons / Lawson Street
entrance.

Below is a copy of the email that we have sent out to REDWatch members and
supporters which has more details including some of the issues we have asked
TfNSW to address. We have also attached a flyer / poster to put up or pass
on to others who might be interested.

Our apologies in advance for any cross overs with our REDWatch lists.

Regards,

Geoff

Geoffrey Turnbull

REDWatch Co-Spokesperson

Ph Wk: (02) 8004 1490  Mob: 0418 457 392

email:  <mailto:mail at redwatch.org.au> mail at redwatch.org.au

web:  <http://www.redwatch.org.au/> www.redwatch.org.au