[Lift Redfern] (no subject)

Lift Redfern liftredfern at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 21:23:34 EST 2012

Dear Lift Redfern friends,Official Tally Room Results

*Friday 30th March*

Lift Redfern organisers will hold the first official count of all the
signatures gathered to date on Friday, 30th March.  If you have been
collecting signatures or are holding any petition sheets please forward
them to the PO Box or to either South Sydney Community Aid or The Factory
Community Centre to passed through to the tally room.

We will then release our first figure at the end of the day on Friday.

Keep in mind that this is only the "first count' and we will be continuing
to petition at Redfern station as well as various community events over the
next two weeks. So we encourage you to spare an hour in helping gather
signatures in your street, place of work, or to volunteer at our
petitioning activities either at Redfern station or The University of
Sydney.  Drop us a line at liftredfern at gmail.com or call us on 9319 4073 if
you want to find out more about how you can help the campaign.

We will also be at the Carriageworks, Eveleigh Markets the next 3
Saturdays, if you would like to lend a hand gathering signatures please let
us know.

Kind Regards,

Lift Redfern